Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Assessment 2 is the ‘Professional Report’ that from an academic perspective, identifies specific challenges faced by a particular community and identifies what that community needs, in order to be supported and strengthened. This means you must support your work with paraphrased academic and external references outlined below.
You must support your assessment with at least 6 resources of which 3 must be scholarly works (Academic Journal articles, an edited book chapter, and textbooks available from the WSU library). Ensure there are at least 6 sources, as referencing is worth 30% of the mark as per the marking rubric.
Resources: (A minimum of 6 – 3 Academic scholarly works and 3 other sources) More sources= better contextualusation.
Minimum 3 must be scholarly works:
edited book chapters,
Minimum 3 (but better to have more): other resources could be from:
News items from ANZ Newsstream or Google News
Statistical websites (Australian Bureau of Statistics, (ABS) Quick Stats,
The Local Government Area (LGA)
Non-Government Organisation (NGO)
Activist web resources directly relevant to the community in question.
Dictionary of Social Science
This will be a professional community needs assessment and engagement plan in the format of a MS Word report, consisting in the following components:
- 1.Introduction: overview and importance of the case study.
- 2.Community mapping and identification of challenges. You must use academic literature to support your argument.
- 3.Identification of needs. Explain and analyse how the group or activity is in need of services, or whether some assets are not well deployed or lacking. You should use academic literature to support your argument.
- 4.Prioritisation of needs.
- 5.Goal setting and strategic planning.
- 6.Reference list (with matching in-text citations)
Please view the troubleshooting guide, marking rubric, report template and the exemplar for guidance.