Research Topic Proposal
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Below are the deadlines for paper hand ins and the proposal requirements: Research Paper: 70% Topic Proposal (D ue September 22) : 10 % Annotated Bibliography (Due October 6) : 10 % Outline (Due October 13) : 5% First Draft (Due October 27) : 10 % Second Draft (Due November 9) : 10 % Introduction & Conclusion (Due November 24) : 5 % Final Draft (Due December 8) : 20 %
- Research Topic Proposal What is a research proposal?
- A research proposal is a concise summary of your proposed research that sets out the questions you plan on addressing. It should be a paragraph (about one page, double spaced), and it should outline the argument you wish to make. Content: ?
- What is the topic that you plan to write about? ?
- Why are you writing about this topic?
- Explain your interest in the subject and/or how it relates to themes or discussions of the course. ?
- What narrative text do you plan to use as your focus?
- Briefly summarize this text (2-3 sentences), and explain the relationship between the narrative (fictional story) and the topic. ?
- What is the information you need to research?
- What do you need to find out ?
- Or, what ideas or subjects might you need to support ?
Think about “key words” or synonymous topics that you plan to use in your investigation. ? Include a “working” thesis statement. This should be the intended direction of your argument, but as your research progresses, you may find that this changes. Guidelines: ? Use Times New Roman 12-point font with one-inch margins and double spacing ? Write using full sentences in paragraph form (there is no reason to re-write the questions) ? Worth 10% of your overall grade ? Due: Tuesday 9/22