Explain the difference between aggravating and mitigating factors.
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Please copy and paste each question then answer them in detail. You will be using the material provided to answer each question. Each question should have it’s own in text citation. Each of your answers should be written using your own words. Do not copy and paste from your textbook or an Internet source. Simply copying from the book word-for-word does not show me that you understand the concepts.
Ensure you use in text citation for each answer and list reference in APA format. This assignment is designed to see if you are reading and understanding the material from your textbook and learning modules, so these should be the sources you are citing in your work. You should not need to do research from additional resources unless the question specifically asks you to do so; you should not be Googling the answers for these questions.
1. Discuss the legal philosopher H. L. A. Hart’s features of criminal punishments that are different from other sanctions.
2. Describe some significant victims’ rights legislation.
3. Discuss the different schools of thought regarding compensation.
4. Explain the difference between aggravating and mitigating factors.
5. What are the constitutional limitations that come into play regarding sentencing?