Analytical, historical paper that Critically assesses the historical debates concerning sound history
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Please compose an Analytical, historical paper that Critically assesses the historical debates concerning sound history/sound studies, aural study and/or listening, technologies, cultures, or developments that relates to THIS HISTORICAL QUESTION. (I will provide the Historical Question in Messages with writer).
This essay requires extreme specificity (therefore I will be asking for writing updates). There must not be any vagueness in this paper and must display knowledge on the subject and substantially Contribute to The SCHOLARLY LITERATURE. Analyze primary sources and read and engage with RELEVANT Scholarly Literature.
(These are assignments that prove work for final paper and must be Separate from Final Paper).
1. Research Proposal: (1000words). Detailed explanation of the topic and answers main Historical Question. (for historical question see messages).
Explain SIGNIFICANCE of your paper. Follow the attached file called “research proposal” outline for this portion (include a. Title, b. Introduction, c. Research and background questions, d. research methods, f. bibliography and summaries)
2. Analytical Section/Primary Sources Analysis: (5000words). This section includes your analysis of primary sources that contextualizes them in the historical environment. Present the sources as detailed as possible and analysis of material.
There should be NO very long quotes. 50% quotes and 50% How it relates to the Historical Question (direct explanations) and conversation with scholarship. ***TWO (2) of these pages should be secondary sources.***
3. Historiography/Bodies of Scholarly Literature: (2000words). This section should include the analysis of primary sources that contextualizes them in historical setting. Dig deep into the sources and present them in as much detail as possible and explain how it all works together. Book and Article names belong only in the footnotes (Can use author’s name in the writing).
***Subsection (example: Soundscape, Preservation of Culture: Nationalism and Patriotism) should have A.) Source as listed in bibliography (for at least 5 sources) B.) approx. 2 paragraphs summarizing C.) Explain how it will be used and contribute to the field/literature.
4. Outline of Paper: (example: 1. Intro 1page a. Hook b. points c. thesis 2. Soundscape 2pages a. defining soundscape b. c. etc. 3. Preservation of Culture: Nationalism and Patriotism a. history b. etc. etc.)
5. Precis: 400 word Precis for every single source
******EXTREMELY IMPORTANT***** in ADDITION to all of this work. The FINAL PAPER should be 18 to 20 pages. 12 times new roman. Chicago style. At LEAST 8 primary sources and 10 secondary.