Develop a specific service recovery process and options for customer recovery
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Develop a specific service recovery process and options for customer recovery for each of the following situation. Also include a process for measuring customer satisfaction. Keeping in mind the basic steps to follow when processing customer complaints: listen, empathize, solicit feedback, and apologize.
1. For servers at a restaurant: a customer doesn’t like is food.
2. For a cell phone service call center: A customer is disappointed by the number of dropped calls she has been experiencing.
3. For an office manager: You didn’t order enough supplies, and your co-workers are upset they don’t have the materials they need to finish their job.
4. For a. Day care owner: One of your employees told a child to “shut up” and the parent found out it and is very upset.
5. For a contractor: You have been very busy and unable to complete a customer’s two- bathroom remodel on time. The customer is angry because bathroom are not complete.