Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
The paper is a grant proposal please follow the instruction
Section 3 – [1 – 2 pages] Project Personnel Narrative
This section will include an explanation/justification of the proposed project personnel. The explanation/justification should specify how many persons, at what percentage of time and in what categories will be participating in the project and the lines of responsibility.
• Refer back to your project activities – Section 2 and identify those people who will actually be paid from the grant. These are the ones to be identified in this section.
o Include short descriptions of each of the people who will be involved in your project and supported by the funding. The descriptions should clarify in the mind of the potential funding agency that these people are ideally suited to conduct the project.
o Instead of having all full-time staff on the project, consider having a number of part-time.
• Any student participation, paid or unpaid, should be mentioned, and the nature of the proposed contribution detailed. If any persons must be hired for the project, say so, and explain why, unless the need for persons not already available within the organization is self-evident.
Section 4 – [3 ½ pages] Budget, Continuation (Sustainability) Funding
This section provides the detailed budget with the requested funds for the project expenses. Information required Sponsors customarily specify how budgets should be presented and what costs are allowable.
• Make your budget realistic. Carefully think through exactly what you will need from the funding agency to carry out the project and establish your budget around this amount. (Do not forget, funding agencies receive lots of requests for funding. They can easily tell when someone has inflated a budget in order to procure funds for other purposes. Don’t get caught in this situation.)
• Budgets are often formatted in tables and figures, each amount should be clearly labeled directly followed by the budget with be a justification statement explaining why each cost, material, and equipment is valid, reasonable, and important for your project.
• The budget also specifies items paid for by other funding sources, including an explanation for requested expenses.
• Indicate how the project will be funded or be sustainable after the grant funds have run out
• Facilities a) Though you may not be requesting funds for the purchase or rental of facilities, it can be helpful to provide a brief description of the facilities that will be used for the project. b) Consider describing existing facilities that will be used for the project as in-kind contributions to the project. Even if you have free access to classrooms at a local school, meeting or a project room in a local office building, it can be helpful to indicate how much additional money the prospective funding agency would have to provide if these facilities were not donated.
o Be careful in listing the equipment that will be needed for your project. Funding sources are usually much more willing to provide funds for the support of personnel than they are to support the purchase of equipment (that may or may not directly benefit the funded project).
o It will help if you have really done some research on the actual cost of the equipment you specify. This is
o much better than guessing at the cost and then to be challenged on your estimates by the potential funding agency.
o It is easy to overlook many of the office supplies or consumables that will be needed for your project.
Type of funder: Westmed Medical Group is a multispecialty medical practice in New York, United States of America(“Westmed Medical Group, 2021). Founded by Dr. Ronald West in 1961, Westmed is a privately held practice with clinics and medical offices throughout the United States.
Mission/goal of the funder: The mission of Westmed Medical group is is to be a leading provider of high-quality, cost-effective medical care through the integration of services and communication of information with the patient. The mission is demonstrated in the group’s commitment to delivering exceptional patient care and building a network of providers dedicated to maintaining and upholding the group’s ethos in trying to be the patient’s life partner in healthcare.
Type of funder: The Bronx RHIO is a corporation to support and advance the use of healthcare information technology and to develop and operate a secure clinical data information exchange for the benefit of the people of the County of the Bronx. Bronx RHIO was founded by multiple members so therefore is a corporation of membership, December 1, 2016. Bronx RHIO is a New York not-for-profit corporation with its principal office at 1776 Eastchester Rd., Suite 200, Bronx, NY 10461.
Mission/goal of the funder: The Bronx RHIO harnesses the power of information technology to transform the delivery of healthcare in the Bronx. Our secure, interoperable health information exchange enables providers across the Bronx to access critical patient information from multiple sources as soon as it is available and deliver the ultimate benefit to their patients and the community – better, safer and more efficient healthcare. The Bronx RHIO participates in the Statewide Health Information Network for New York (the “SHIN-NY”).
Award amount: The amount needed for this project is $250,000,000
Funding period: The funding period will be for 3 years.