Discuss two theorist’s backgrounds and paradigm reference Why were these theory chosen?
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.
1. Discuss two theorist’s backgrounds and paradigm reference Why were these theory chosen?
2. List the key points of theory and include concepts specific to each theorist.
3. Applicability of theory to nursing practice and research- provide 2 examples for each theorist
4. Critique [evaluation] of theory following standardized format. (Please use Chinn & Kramer, p. 203).
5. Examples of 2 research questions for each theorist that could utilize this theory.
6. Creativity of presentation (group participation, professional approach).
7. Organization, grammar, APA (7th Ed.) format.
Discussion Questions: Choose two (Must be two different theorists):
Consider three patients you cared for recently. Reflect on the environment of each patient using Nightingale’s theory as a guide. What aspects of the patient’s environment did you not consider with the framework you used to guide your practice at that time? What aspects of care does this environmental assessment lead you to consider? (MO1,2)
Use Nightingale’s canons to conduct an assessment of your living area. Develop a health promotion plan for change in at least one area based on the assessment. (MO 1,2)
Using Watson’s theory as a guide, describe a patient situation where you found it difficult to care for a patient. Consider what aspects of the situation were difficult for you. How would you modify your being, knowing, and doing if you confront this situation again? (MO 1,2)
You are managing the care of a woman that has been described as “difficult”. Consider your capacity to engage with similar patients in the past and describe your approach using Watson’s Theory. (MO 1,2)
Using Benner’s Novice to Expert Model, describe a situation illustrating how a nurse functioning primarily at a competent level of expertise can promote learning for a new graduate functioning as a novice nurse (MO 1, 2,3).
Please post your initial responses by 11:59 PM EST Wednesday of Week Five and comment on the post of one classmate by 11:59 PM EST Sunday of each week. Your posts/responses should be substantive and should be referenced. References should be within 10 years. Please post to the created threads.
Discussion questions will be graded according to the Discussion Grading Rubric.
Note….please answer only question 4 and 5