Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
As a social media analyst, you developed a research plan for your client in the MKT330 Marketing Research and Digital Analytics course. Congratulations! The research plan was a success and now your client is requesting a Social Media Strategic Plan. Before you create the plan, you need to develop an outline to ensure that the client has everything that they require.
Create an outline that includes specific bullets with corresponding information that you can give to your client for sign-off. You will use the outline as a guide when creating your Social Media Strategic Plan. (Note: Refer to Chapter 15, Social Media Marketing Plan, for additional information.)
1. Customer profile of your target market (that is, attributes: demographics, psychographics, geographic locations, behavioral, lifestyle, and so on.).
2. Conduct a competitive analysis using the SWOT method.
Set goals and determine strategies. (Chapter 2 introduces a set of general social media goals, which provides an excellent starting point for crafting the organization-specific goals. Also, Chapter 2 introduced the Eight C’s of Strategy Development.)
3. Incorporate information regarding the observations of social media presence from the MKT330 Marketing Research and Digital Analytics course and then select platforms. (Note: Use the following five key metrics for auditing a company’s social media presence on individual social media platforms:
4. Sentiment Analysis – Shows the number of positive, neutral, or negative mentions on each social media platform where the company has a sizable presence.
5. Reach – Indicates the number of Twitter followers, Facebook fans, LinkedIn group members, Flickr view count, and so on.
Company Posts – Measure how often the company posts on each social media platform.
6. Feedback – Shows the number of comments, likes, or replies to company-generated content.
7. Average Response Time – Assesses response time to user comments on the company’s social media properties.
Cite at least three high-quality references.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Develop a customer profile, competitive analysis, and social media strategies for a given customer.