Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
• Background information (Global, regional and local disease or health burden including morbidity/mortality). What is the incidence and prevalence of the disease in the specific country chosen?
• What are the epidemiologic trends of the disease or health problem?
• What are the proximal risk factors for this disease or health problem? What are the distal risk factors for this health problem? (e.g., culture, poverty, women’s status, climate change)
• Propose one intervention strategy for this health condition
• What operational aspects of this intervention will you collect?
• What potential challenges do you see in implementing this intervention?
• How will you evaluate the efficacy of this intervention? What outcomes will you measure and how?