Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
– The instructions and Course Material are attached.
– Before you start writing, let me know what subject you have chosen (A or B) and what is the topic and the main ideas that you are going to write about, so I can give you my feedback and tell you to proceed with the writing.
-This is an MBA course called Business Negotiation, and I want the best writer for this project, I want an old writer in the website with high ratings and experience. The most important thing for me is the high quality of the paper, not the delivery time, so I want the best high quality for this paper as it worth 100% marks in this course. Therefore, if I found that the quality is bad, in this case I will put a very low rating.
(2600 – 2750) words analysing critically, applying the theories around communication and negotiation we have discussed;
– Choose one of the below only (Either A or B):-
A) a real piece of communication to employees (or team members) past or present,
B) a team you have been part of or have observed closely
– Analysis must apply the models, ideas and concepts from the module (Belbin Theory, Tuckman’s theory, MBTI profile, Daniel Pink: Autonomy Mastery and Purpose Autonomy, mastery and purpose). You should say how they were applied critically i.e. were they applied well or badly?
– You should put at least 6 figures in the paper made by yourself, don’t copy and paste figures from the internet as this plagiarism
– Harvard Reference Style
– There should be 15 References
– I have uploaded the course material from day 1 to day 4 just to have an idea about what I have studied in Business Negotiation Course
• Assessment criteria for your paper -25% each
– Structure and flow to the paper
– Relevant models and theories used
– Quality of analysis – strengths and weaknesses of the communication or team, and critical evaluation of relevant theory
– Individual self reflection –what you have learned about yourself: personal strengths and development needs
Structure Distribution of the paper by percentage:-
– SUMMARISE what you will be saying “This paper will cover the following subject areas and will argue xyz….” / Have a structure and headings / Use paragraphs!
– Give the CONTEXT of your chosen team(s).
– RELATE the relevant THEORIES and models from the week to help you to describe what was going on in the team(s) you have chosen to discuss.
– Then CRITICALLY EVALUATE the team and the model itself: – “The Belbin or Tuckman model is helpful here in terms of abc but incomplete in terms of xyz”. The team worked well in abc way but poorly in xyz way”
– Use EVIDENCE to support your views – what actually happened
– Use the CORRECT CITATION whenever you use a model or reference
– SELF REFLECTION
– What have you learned about your own team operating style?
– What are the first steps of a development plan to build on strengths and address development needs? Be specific about what you will actually do!