Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
This week 5, we will cover Staffing System and Retention Management through a Research Paper (Written and Oral Presentation)
The research paper aims to understand the management system of the staffing function. Specifically, it covers two elements related to the staffing management function implementation.
Answer the following request made by your boss:
“How can I manage and efficiently and effectively retain staff members of the organization?
Instructions for research paper elaboration:
1. Read chapters 13 and 14.
2. Watch videos posted on the Week 6 Lecture
3. Find at least three scientific articles from the MDC Electronic Databases related to staffing management and staffing retention.
4. Use APA format to write the paper, including all the rules (mechanics, citation, etc..). References must include the course’s textbook, videos, and supplemental scientific articles as required in point 3.
5. The paper must be a minimum of seven pages long without considering the cover page and references. Structure: Cover page, Introduction (mention the topic, the objective of the subject, and the importance of the paper), Main body -paper’s content, Conclusions, and References. The report must be 100% original, written in your own words. If using in-text citations, n-text citing must show in the references as well.
6. Consider elaborating managerial recommendations to your boss that promote working efficiently and effectively.
7. The paper may incorporate data, figures, and charts to show facts and evidence, if any.
Instructions for the Research paper Oral Presentation:
1. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation due next Thursday, July 28, 2022, the last day of the course, at 6:40 PM. PowerPoint must show voice and face over (video) showing yourself explaining the results to your boss.
2. Dress professionally for the oral presentation activity.
3. Avoid presenting overcrowded presentation slides. Use keywords and then explain the content orally.
As explained above, there are two research paper outcomes: Written document and PowerPoint Oral presentation. Full credits will be granted to those who participate in the paper construction, and oral presentation.
In addition to the research paper, we will have the final Quiz 5 (due by next Thursday) and the last Discussion board participation, as mentioned in the syllabus.
Take Quiz 5.
Submit your Week 5 assignment (only one word-document) through the Turnitin link below. This submission must be 100% original (no similarities with external sources, identified by Turnitin, are accepted. Check the originality report generated by Turnitin, after your submission, to eliminate similarities within the text. Submit it again when the document is corrected, and no similarities are in there. We require a clean document based on your rationale. Do not include questions in the document to be submitted., just the answers with their corresponding question number.
Due day by Thursday, July 28, 2022, at 8:00 AM.