1. Name your future career title. Cybersecurity Specialist or Network Security Engineer
2. List the location (state) you want to work in. Washington DC or Baltimore MD area
3. Review salary sites and mention the average salary range for your future career
(Please post links showing the sites from which you found your info.)
4. Determine if the salary is comfortable for you and explain why.
5. If you were to negotiate a higher salary; what skills would you highlight? What UNIQUE skills do you bring to the table?
*List SPECIFIC skills. Do not merely list broad skills like “communication skills.” “Communication skills” communicate very little. Instead, add more.
Communication Skills – I’ve mastered presenting my project findings to groups of CEOs and company heads at major state conferences.