Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
This is a two-part paper. Use the attached Project 1 to complete the below requirement. Ensure to read all guideline and attachments. Utilize effective citations that are relevant to the Problem Sentence. For part 1 Use Yin 2018 as a reference for multiple case study explanation.
Yin, R. K. (2018). Case study research and applications: Design and methods (6th edition). SAGE.
Login information will be provided to the assigned writer.
1. This is a narrative assignment rather than a bullet point outline.
Your submission will include the following:
• Last Name, First Name
• Research Project Track (Project)
• Research Paradigm
• Planned Research Design
• Proposed Topic
Outline for this assignment:
• Introductory paragraph – For this methodology paper, including the specific problem sentence.
• Discussion of Research Paradigm
• Discussion of Methodology
• Summary – For this methodology paper
• Reference Section (5 references minimum withing 4 years)
Discussion of Research Paradigm:
Begin with a theme sentence: “My research paradigm is XXX” Then discuss your research paradigm and how this is likely to guide your study.
Discussion of Methodology:
Begin with a theme sentence: “This study will be conducted with a XXXXX design using XXXXX method(s) specifically, a XXXXX design will be used”. Then discuss why this is the appropriate methodology for your study.
Provide multiple citations from multiple authors to support factual assertions about the function of the design and research paradigm. Reference your problem statement and research questions in demonstrating why this is the correct methodology and how it fits with your research paradigm.
2. The body of the document will include:
• Concepts – The concepts (i.e. higher productivity is related to higher job satisfaction) that are related to your research study and are found in the literature. Use a separate sub-point for each concept. Lead with a descriiptor (short name for the concept), and then one to two sentences that describe how the concept is related to the specific problem.
• Theories – The formal theories (i.e. Maslow’s Motivational Theory, Transformational Leadership Theory, etc.) that are related to your research study and are found in the literature. Use a separate sub-point for each theory. Lead with the formal name of the theory and then one to two sentences that describe how the theory is related to the specific problem.
• Actors – The people groups (i.e. leaders, followers, accountants, etc.) or organizations that are related to your research study. Lead with a descriiptor and then one to two sentences that describe how the actor is related to the specific problem.
• Constructs & Variables – The constructs and variables found in your research study (i.e. profit, leadership style, intrinsic motivation, etc.). Lead with a descriiptor and then one to two sentences that describe how each construct or variable is related to the specific problem. Include the type for each variable (independent, dependent, mitigating).
• References – Include a reference section for citations supporting all factual assertions. Provide citations for each factual assertion in each category. (10 references minimum Withing 4 years)