Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Instructions is attached.
1. Identify at least Two assessments that can be used to determine whether a client is safe in their current living environment.
2. Discuss results that indicate the client may require additional assistance or a transition in the care environment.
3. Describe the nurse practitioner’s role in working in with the client and family to assist with care transitions.
4. Identify at least Two referrals that are appropriate for a client who requires a transition in the care environment. How does the NP ensure coordination of care during transitions?
5. Identify at least Two public or private resources that are available for clients with limited resources in your intended practice.
*Use at least one scholarly source no older than 5 years old.