Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
You will be required to complete a 2 – 3 page paper discussing in detail your personal adolescence and how it has impacted or influenced your development as an adult today. This should include specific examples and be based on theories or concepts identified in this course.
This is NOT a research paper. It is a reflection on your own adolescent history.
Answer the following questions:
• What are three (3) defining moments of your adolescent development?
• Describe your feelings, thoughts, and/or behaviors during these moments?
• What would you tell your adolescent self about choices and the outcomes of those choices?
• Any tips, advice, or specific solutions you would give yourself to help you through any of those three defining moments?
1. I am the youngest of 9 children.
2. Adolescent years I was a quiet child unless provoked my mother was a stay at home Mother. I grew up sheltered over protecting mother who allowed us to have limited friends in which she had to approve. I sneaked to see the friends she did not approve.
3. I attempted to smoke marijuana at 18 years old and had a bad experience never tried again.
4. Mother instilled independent values in her children.