Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
This letter is for a promotion opportunity to sergeant. I successfully passed the promotional exam and the oral assessment for the 2022-2023 promotion list. I’m number 15 on the promotion list. I’ve been working as a law enforcement with the department for 6 years; for the last 2 years of those 6 years, I’ve been working as a traffic homicide investigator where I investigate fatal crashes, DUI manslaughter, and vehicular homicide.
Education: Doctor of Criminal Justice, Present
Anticipated Graduation Date: May 2024
– Master of Science in Criminal Justice, 2021
– College Credit Certificate in Homeland Security, 2020
– Bachelor of Applied Science in Public Safety Management â€“ Criminal Justice Concentration, 2018
– Associate in Science in Criminal Justice Technology, 2016
– Associate in Arts in Criminal Justice Administration, 2015
Secondary Training: -Traffic Crash Reconstruction
-Advanced Traffic Homicide Investigations
– Basic Traffic Homicide Investigation
-Pedestrian/Bicycle Crash Investigation
Forensic Mapping/Leica Robotic Total Station Course
-Breath Test Operator
Languages: Fluent in three languages.