Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
full instructions attached
• Be sure to include a complete introduction to the paper that includes a thesis statement introducing the main ideas of
• Organize the body of the paper into main ideas that fit with your thesis statement.
• Include a definitive conclusion that summarizes the key themes in the paper.
• Your paper should be typed, approximately 3-4 pages long, and double spaced.
• The paper should also be proofread, and mistakes in grammar, spelling, sentence structure, formatting and other
areas of paper mechanics should be kept to a minimum.
• Include proper in-text citations in either APA (see https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/ ) or MLA (see
https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/02/ ) format.
• Be certain that you include the textbook definitions of the concepts you use and that you cite these definitions
correctly. A reference list (see https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/05/ ) or works cited (see
https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/05/ ) should be included at the end of your paper.